The Homeypet mobile apps enable rescue Centres, animal sanctuaries and animal carers who provide rehoming for pets in the UK to populate at no cost via the homeypet app their available pets that require a “Forever Home” increasing the number of pets adopted by the public. The free Homey Pet app allows Dogs, Cats, Horses and all other pets to be promoted on the app with all the information required to help users find a rescue pet and to provide a loving home where they can be treated with the care and respect they deserve.
We are dedicated to reducing the amount of pets put down each year. We assist rescue centres to promote their animals to larger audiences, raising awareness and encouraging the public to adopt through our mobile app. We are passionate about raising awareness of the issues regarding rescue pets and the challenging situations rescue centres find when trying to rehome animals in their care.
What can we do with Homey Pet App?
· Search for pets available in the UK viewable closest to your current GPS location.
· View all information about each pet including images.
· Search for pets by size, age or gender.
· Ability to change your current location and search radius.
· Add pets you love to a list of saved favourites.
· Share the pet you love on social media with the click of a button
· Contact the rescue centre with just one click to enquire about a pet you want to re-home and begin the application process by email or telephone.
Homey Pet is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-04-28. The program can be installed on Android.
Homey Pet (version 1.5) has a file size of 4.61 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.